Please apply for all services at one time. If you are submitting this application for someone other than yourself, the applicant must be aware that a request for services is being made on their behalf. An unauthorized submission without the client’s permission cannot be processed.
- Home delivered meals
- Congregate meals (at senior centers)
- Transportation to senior centers and nutrition sites
- Senior center activities
- Personal care
- Homemaker services
- Caregiver assistance
- Material aid (adult diapers or nutritional supplements)
- Respite care at home
- Respite care at day health center
- JCOA Cares (regular phone calls to isolated seniors)
You may submit an initial request for consideration of services by:
You can complete the on line form below Or you may download the Request Form (link above), print, complete and email it to email@example.com.
Your application will be processed by the Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC). If you have any questions or for any other service please contact the Aging and Disability Resource Center at 504-207-4690 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Aging and Disability Resource Center for additional help obtaining:
- Senior employment opportunities
- Utility assistance
- Legal services
- Senior Center activities
- Medical Alert
- Health Insurance (SHIP – Senior Health Insurance Information Program)
- Understanding Medicare
- SenioRx Prescription Drug Assistance
- Public Benefits
For all other questions or to obtain assistance with senior employment, utilities, senior centers, legal services, medical alert, prescription drugs, Medicare, Medicaid, Health Insurance, or other benefits contact the Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) at (504) 207-4690.